"Unpretty" - TLCI wish i could tie you up in my shoes
Make you feel unpretty tooI was told I was beautiful
But what does that mean to youLook into the mirror who's inside there
The one with the long hair
Same old me again today (yeah)
My outsides look cool
My insides are blue
Everytime I think I'm through
It's because of you
I've tried different ways
But it's all the same
At the end of the day
I have myself to blame
I'm just trippin'
Chorus:
You can buy your hair if it won't grow
You can fix your nose if you said so
You can buy all the make up
That M.A.C. can make
But if you can't look inside you
Find out, who am I to
Be in the position to make me feel
So damn unpretty
I'll make you feel unpretty too
Never insecure until I met you
Now I'm being stupid
I used to be so cute to me
Just a little bit skinny chubbyWhy do I look to all these things
To keep you happy
Maybe get rid of you
And then I'll get back to me (hey)
My outsides look cool
My insides are blue
Everytime I think I'm through
It's because of you
I've tried different ways
But it's all the sameAt the end of the day
I have myself to blame
I believe I'm trippin'
Chorus
Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh (oh)
Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh (oh)
Chorus x2
******
reading nana's blog makes me depressed and happy. weird combination i know. but its becuz of two different reasons. on one hand, nana is not happy with her relationship staling and a pretty girl like her actually feels unpretty. den i wonder wad abt girls like me? i guess i shud feel damn unpretty. sigh. but on another, nana has faz. and sometimes, faz makes her go all gooey with happiness. it makes u think damn but i want tt. haha.
i realised, since i've attained single status 15 days ago (has it really been only tt short?) i've been ogling at guys non stop. and i realised tt even if i spot a target of interest, i prob will convince myself not to pursue it cuz of very obvious reasons.
weird thing is, my targets of interest revolve around a specific type of person. funny. hahaha. i'm so attracted to a sense of humour. hahaha. i wish i had the guts and self confidence to pursue it like gennie. gennie likes to get up and go get stuff. while i like to sit back moping abt why i'm not gutsy like her doing the same thing. this is probably why uwc will accept her and not me (if i ever wanted to pursue the uwc scholarship). sigh. two targets and i'll never have the guts to pursue it in tt direction. so one target, code name Shrek, is already attached to some girl, code name Fiona. so i guess i cld only ogle. or sit and plot on the demise of their relationship but tt's too fricking eville and i cld get serious karmic retribution for tt. hence and therefore, i shall just ogle and whine abt how disgusting it is to see Shrek and Fiona together.
target #2 (relatively recent target and still quite unknown to most , okay make tt all, of my friends): code name Focker, is a funny guy (obviously) and unattached. great athlete. runs like me on steriods. great punner. and can hold his converstation. shares about the same music taste as me (prob a little more specific than my random "i like everything but techno/dance/trance/waddevatrashtheycallit"). teases me but not overly much. not that good looking but has potential. his sense of humour makes him shine like a star. but possibly also a target of one of my fellow new friends and hence i shall not move in on him. HAH. right. like i wld even if my friend wasnt. rejection still daunts me and plus he's a good friend and moving in on him and failing to do so successfully will only make things uber weird and awkward between me, him, and everyone around us. last thing i want.
this post is random and in some ways another one of those depressing posts. i need to blog abt something happier.
i need new badminton shoes. the new ashaway one is greyish adn nice. and not priced too expensively. i want! but its popular and getting sold out like everywhere. -_-" damnit. must make my way to cwp later and buy the damned shoes. i wannnnnnnnnnnnnnt!
POST 91!!!!