. wwwDOTuncensored-profanityDOTblogspotDOTcom .
. TAG ME LOTS! I LOVE TAGS!!!! .
. i dont have a fucking problem .
. i just love to say fuck .
. and maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me .
. and afterall you're my wonderwall .
. and with a tear in my eye .
. give me the sweetest goodbye .
. are we all victims of opportunity .
. people hate me .
. cuz i'm better than you .
. i'm perfect, pissed off, beautiful .
. navigations at the left .
. A P P L E .
. nadalalahonkyoyo .
this miracle happened today..
#259: Because I love you...
Okay.. am kinda hooked on this song by Steven Shakin' "Because I love you" hence the title. Kinda not in love with anyone at the moment. =/
Mid Autumn Festival today and the haze is really really terrible. The air feels thick when I breathe it in. It constantly smells like they're burning something and you can't see the moon when you go gazing out at the sky. The air feels humid and stagnant. The fan does nothing to alleviate the condition. It's like perpetually feels as though your eyes are drying out.
My skin is reacting terribly to this damn haze. I'm breaking out all over my face as the newsreporter predicted that people with sensitive skin are wont to do. My nasal passage feels as though it's dirty and clogged up. And my throat... its ITCHY!!!! ARGH!!!
DAMN YOU INDONESIA (or is it malaysia's?) AND YOUR BLOODY HAZE!!!!
Got back my prelim results already and I'm quite disappointed. I'm not like..
OHMYGODIT'STHEENDOFTHEWORLD
kinda thing? I'm more...
IKNOWICANDOBETTERTHANTHISSHIT
kinda thing. Which is true, considering I got a C(chem) D(math) E(bio) C6(gp >:( ) . Though I did better than some people in class but hey. Overall, compared to the cohort, I'm still near the of falling off! And God knows no local university would even look at me with my kinda grades. Even if for A levels I improve by a grade for all of them.. it's still really useless. I need to at least improve TWO grades and get an A B C B3 to even have a decent fighting chance and I only have 3 weeks. =/
During which I have to celebrate Hari Raya and Deepavali (my aunt's married to an Indian guy) which already means I lost two days! And tmr, my entire day is packed so fully I literally have no time to study. Which means on Sunday, I must cram like a mad dog for Monday's Math Mock (ooh alliteration!) and Tuesday's Bio Mock.
Officially going for Prom. Classmates want to book hotel room on Wed and Thurs night but I went around looking at hotel room rates and it's really expensive/out of the way/don't accept Singaporeans/guests have to pay. Hence, I think that probably only thursday night would be feasible. I don't think anyone would react very kindly to the news. Hmm.
A lot of people are fretting about the prom dress but strangely I'm not. Even if my aunt can't make my dress I don't feel so stressed about it. I think worse come to worst I'll just wear one of my sister's fancy dresses. Maybe it's 'cause I don't think this prom is as important as the sec4 one would have been. Hmm.
I miss Gennie, Yeu, and Nana.
DAMN THE HAZE. EVEN MY HOUSE SEEMS TO BE SUBMERGED INTO A MIST. A VERY DRY DIRTY MIST. RAWR!
22:56
can i have just one
more moondance with you
//_*stupid motherfucker pull your head out your ass & see-*
iLUSTforTHEMdesperately
.: A B C A2 :.
.: Hong Kong in June! <3 :.
.: Which Star Are You From with English Subtitles DVD :.
.:
Love Story in Harvard with English Subtitles in VCD/DVD :.
.: Attic Cat with English Subtitles in VCD/DVD :.
.:
Sony MP3 Player :. Got my Zen ;)
.:
Maxtor 60GB External Hard Drive :.
.: To remain in contact with everyone of the Covalently-Bonded Sisterhood of Punsters till i'm old grey and wrinkly :.
.: 10 seasons of vcds/dvds of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. :.
.: Tai-tai-hood :.
thisISme. ADOREme.
18.
260888
Raffles Girls' Primary School
Bukit Panjang Govt High School
Catholic Junior College
Badminton
Dancing
Shopping
Ice-skating
Reading
THEYcompleteME
letTHEmusicHEALyourSOUL...:
- blink182 - sum 41 - nickelback -
- fall out boy - mae - smile empty soul - lifehouse -
- i voted for kudos - alter bridge - KoRn -
- oasis - the killers - yellowcard - his.infernal.majesty -
- frank sinatra - michael buble - jay chou jie lun -
there's alot more but really do u want me to carry on?
THEYmakeMEgoONaFOODAGE...:
.Pizzas.Pasta.GreenTea.
.Murtabak.TehTarik.
.BanMian.FriedFishBeeHoon.
.MyGrandmama'sPorridge.Chocolate.
they are the reason i'm fat. damnit.. but i love em! <333
iLOVEtheirSTUFF...:
=nike=adidas=fila=
=ripcurl=billabong=quiksilver=
=zara=miss.selfridge=topshop=forever21=
=ig's.heaven=bookbinders=bloomington's=
but it doesnt necessarily mean you've got to get stuff from these places you know. all gifts are appreciated so long as they come in good thought.
BURNthatCRAP...:
xXx.Broccoli.xXx.Cabbage.xXx
xXx.Hypocrites.xXx.Backstabbers.xXx
xXx.theBrainDead.xXx.theActCute.xXx
xXx.Techno.xXx.Trance.xXx
xXx.Mornings.xXx.Running.xXx
xXx.Carrot/TomatoJuice.xXx.FlyingBugs.xXx
xXx.fAkEgHeTtOwRiTinG.xXx.n00bspeak.xXx
xXx.Non-FloatingBalloons.xXx
tHeRe'Z m0reX 2 it laHz buT i cArN bE b0theRed by tHe dAmNed tHinGs.
themANDtheMEMORIEStheyLEAVEme