. wwwDOTuncensored-profanityDOTblogspotDOTcom .
. TAG ME LOTS! I LOVE TAGS!!!! .
. i dont have a fucking problem .
. i just love to say fuck .
. and maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me .
. and afterall you're my wonderwall .
. and with a tear in my eye .
. give me the sweetest goodbye .
. are we all victims of opportunity .
. people hate me .
. cuz i'm better than you .
. i'm perfect, pissed off, beautiful .
. navigations at the left .
. A P P L E .
. nadalalahonkyoyo .
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
this miracle happened today..
#265: And so it begins.
It feels right to title my post with an LOTR quote because my own battle is about to begin.
Tomorrow is GP. I know once it begins it'll all seem to pass in a split second. So, I watch the hours and minutes slip by to tomorrow with both anticipation and dread. Tomorrow, I fight.
Ahh.. So melodramatic. Haha. I shall save that for when I get my results and I start lamenting on how easy the papers were... I hope. Hahahaha.
Anyway, on a lighter note, I find it how amazingly gross people's actions can be when they think no one is looking. So today, as usual, I was sitting in the school library, doing math. Feeling my brain getting fried, I decided to look up. And there, for all and sundry to see was a particular boy wearing a black pullover over a red shirt so engrossed in his notes that he forgot there were people around him.
At least I hope that was what happened.
Anyway, this boy, who has a really notorious reputation, was dilligently picking his nose and flicking whatever he dug out off his finger. After which, he proceeded to smooth over his hair with the same hand. Then, still seemingly lost in his own bubble, he then touched his lips. And through some persuasion from the hand that now seemed to possess a life of its own, his lips opened and he began gnawing on the nails...
...of the SAME hand.
Then, as I continued observed for the next eight minutes or so, he began to alternate his hands so he can gnaw on the nails of the other as well. And because this guy carried a rather macho-ah-beng-ish image, I was quite thoroughly amused and disgusted at the same time. Hahaha. I guess acting macho and like a hooligan doesnt prevent you from even the nastiest of habits like picking ur nose in public and biting your nails.
I mean, at least go to the toilet to do it laaaaaa if you want to keep those two adjacent caves clean. Even picking your teeth in public doesn't count to be half as bad as picking your nose then, even though it seems to be gone, chew on the booger (and whatever dirt that was already there) from under your nails. Ugh.
18:22
can i have just one
more moondance with you
//_*stupid motherfucker pull your head out your ass & see-*
iLUSTforTHEMdesperately
.: A B C A2 :.
.: Hong Kong in June! <3 :.
.: Which Star Are You From with English Subtitles DVD :.
.:
Love Story in Harvard with English Subtitles in VCD/DVD :.
.: Attic Cat with English Subtitles in VCD/DVD :.
.:
Sony MP3 Player :. Got my Zen ;)
.:
Maxtor 60GB External Hard Drive :.
.: To remain in contact with everyone of the Covalently-Bonded Sisterhood of Punsters till i'm old grey and wrinkly :.
.: 10 seasons of vcds/dvds of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. :.
.: Tai-tai-hood :.
thisISme. ADOREme.
18.
260888
Raffles Girls' Primary School
Bukit Panjang Govt High School
Catholic Junior College
Badminton
Dancing
Shopping
Ice-skating
Reading
THEYcompleteME
letTHEmusicHEALyourSOUL...:
- blink182 - sum 41 - nickelback -
- fall out boy - mae - smile empty soul - lifehouse -
- i voted for kudos - alter bridge - KoRn -
- oasis - the killers - yellowcard - his.infernal.majesty -
- frank sinatra - michael buble - jay chou jie lun -
there's alot more but really do u want me to carry on?
THEYmakeMEgoONaFOODAGE...:
.Pizzas.Pasta.GreenTea.
.Murtabak.TehTarik.
.BanMian.FriedFishBeeHoon.
.MyGrandmama'sPorridge.Chocolate.
they are the reason i'm fat. damnit.. but i love em! <333
iLOVEtheirSTUFF...:
=nike=adidas=fila=
=ripcurl=billabong=quiksilver=
=zara=miss.selfridge=topshop=forever21=
=ig's.heaven=bookbinders=bloomington's=
but it doesnt necessarily mean you've got to get stuff from these places you know. all gifts are appreciated so long as they come in good thought.
BURNthatCRAP...:
xXx.Broccoli.xXx.Cabbage.xXx
xXx.Hypocrites.xXx.Backstabbers.xXx
xXx.theBrainDead.xXx.theActCute.xXx
xXx.Techno.xXx.Trance.xXx
xXx.Mornings.xXx.Running.xXx
xXx.Carrot/TomatoJuice.xXx.FlyingBugs.xXx
xXx.fAkEgHeTtOwRiTinG.xXx.n00bspeak.xXx
xXx.Non-FloatingBalloons.xXx
tHeRe'Z m0reX 2 it laHz buT i cArN bE b0theRed by tHe dAmNed tHinGs.
themANDtheMEMORIEStheyLEAVEme