. wwwDOTuncensored-profanityDOTblogspotDOTcom .
. TAG ME LOTS! I LOVE TAGS!!!! .
. i dont have a fucking problem .
. i just love to say fuck .
. and maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me .
. and afterall you're my wonderwall .
. and with a tear in my eye .
. give me the sweetest goodbye .
. are we all victims of opportunity .
. people hate me .
. cuz i'm better than you .
. i'm perfect, pissed off, beautiful .
. navigations at the left .
. A P P L E .
. nadalalahonkyoyo .
Friday, November 10, 2006
this miracle happened today..
#267: 13 more gruelling days
Mmm. 6 papers down. Four to go, two of which are MCQ papers. Trying to have enough discipline to do more studying like Yeu and Gennie. Hmm.
Math papers were complete disasters. I don't expect to get anything more than a C. Heck. I think if i get a C for Math I'll be quite OTT already. And I don't expect to get anymore than a B3 for GP. !#$%* Chem and Bio on the other hand... I'm going to do all I can to get A and B respectively.
Anyway, on more mature matters, I've been watching Parliament updates quite often nowadays. And many of the new MPs are speaking and bringing in a good insights. While I can't say I'm very pro-PAP, I think their move to bring in younger people in was a good move. I see more issues that concern society are being discussed.
One of the things they've been discussing is how Singaporeans are problem-identifiers and not problem-solvers which is true. Singaporeans are great at identifying problems, but we're not quick to take responsibility to solve it ourselves, especially if we deem the fault to lie with other people. So if the problem disturbs us, we're not going to do anything abt it... we just complain to other people (read: government organizations) who would do it and if they don't.. we complain again.
Singapore also revised its penal code extensively. (At least this was what I rmbed from the news. It's more or less both my interpretation and my vague memory so I think you should check CNA website for more details.)
1) Bloggers/Public Speakers who make remarks that reflect religious discrimination and has the possibility of causing disharmony can be fined.
Not that bloggers haven't been condemned on this before, but as it wasn't stated in the penal code officially, they couldn't really impose a hefty fine. So now they can.
2) It is officially illegal for Singaporeans to organise or participate in child sex tours.
YAY for Singapore. This should have been implemented wayyyyy long ago, ever since the statistics showed that Singaporeans ranked as the highest percentage of male tourists who go there for the sex with underaged girls.
3) It is now legal for two consenting heterosexual adults of the opposite gender to have anal and oral sex in private, as long as both of them are over the age of 16.
But... homosexual sex is still illegal. Someone tell me what's the difference between homosexual sex and anal sex. I don't think many girls like to be poked in their anus. -_-"
4) It is now illegal for a man to rape his wife if they have been legally separated or if the lady has a court that states she does not want to have sex with the guy.
Previously, a man who rapes his wife would not be charged as the sacred vows would protect him from the law. This adjustment discredits that so YAY! Power to the Woman!
5) Fines have been raised to allow as much as three times the previous maximum amount.
They say it's to allow more flexible sentencing for the judges where they can impose a higher fine instead of a fine and jail term. But I think this isn't very good. Then all you have to do is have money to get away with the crime. I think the jail term is a more preventive method. Hmm.
That's a lot of adjustments in one news huh?
On a lighter note, I just bought the DVD of "The Successful Story of a Bright Girl" starring Jang Na-ra with ENGLISH subtitles!!! SEE! If they sell it with English subtitles, I'm more than willing to buy. So import them with English subtitles, baby!!! Maybe I'll buy Goong some other time. I've already watched all the episodes on Youtube and I didnt fall in love with the leading man so I don't think it was VERY good. But I will buy it eventually... Just not soon. Lol.
I passed my external hard disk to Albert today and he's gonna upload two seasons of Wentworth Miller aka Michael Scofield, several seasons of Whose Line and several seasons of Family Guy. I have tons of things to watch after my A's.
1) My Girl DVD
2) Marrying a Millionaire DVD
3) The Successful Story of a Bright Girl DVD
4) Prison Break 1 and 2
5) Whose Line is it Anyway (approx. 7 seaons)
6) Family Guy (approx. 7 seasons)
Hahahahahaha. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
15:18
can i have just one
more moondance with you
//_*stupid motherfucker pull your head out your ass & see-*
iLUSTforTHEMdesperately
.: A B C A2 :.
.: Hong Kong in June! <3 :.
.: Which Star Are You From with English Subtitles DVD :.
.:
Love Story in Harvard with English Subtitles in VCD/DVD :.
.: Attic Cat with English Subtitles in VCD/DVD :.
.:
Sony MP3 Player :. Got my Zen ;)
.:
Maxtor 60GB External Hard Drive :.
.: To remain in contact with everyone of the Covalently-Bonded Sisterhood of Punsters till i'm old grey and wrinkly :.
.: 10 seasons of vcds/dvds of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. :.
.: Tai-tai-hood :.
thisISme. ADOREme.
18.
260888
Raffles Girls' Primary School
Bukit Panjang Govt High School
Catholic Junior College
Badminton
Dancing
Shopping
Ice-skating
Reading
THEYcompleteME
letTHEmusicHEALyourSOUL...:
- blink182 - sum 41 - nickelback -
- fall out boy - mae - smile empty soul - lifehouse -
- i voted for kudos - alter bridge - KoRn -
- oasis - the killers - yellowcard - his.infernal.majesty -
- frank sinatra - michael buble - jay chou jie lun -
there's alot more but really do u want me to carry on?
THEYmakeMEgoONaFOODAGE...:
.Pizzas.Pasta.GreenTea.
.Murtabak.TehTarik.
.BanMian.FriedFishBeeHoon.
.MyGrandmama'sPorridge.Chocolate.
they are the reason i'm fat. damnit.. but i love em! <333
iLOVEtheirSTUFF...:
=nike=adidas=fila=
=ripcurl=billabong=quiksilver=
=zara=miss.selfridge=topshop=forever21=
=ig's.heaven=bookbinders=bloomington's=
but it doesnt necessarily mean you've got to get stuff from these places you know. all gifts are appreciated so long as they come in good thought.
BURNthatCRAP...:
xXx.Broccoli.xXx.Cabbage.xXx
xXx.Hypocrites.xXx.Backstabbers.xXx
xXx.theBrainDead.xXx.theActCute.xXx
xXx.Techno.xXx.Trance.xXx
xXx.Mornings.xXx.Running.xXx
xXx.Carrot/TomatoJuice.xXx.FlyingBugs.xXx
xXx.fAkEgHeTtOwRiTinG.xXx.n00bspeak.xXx
xXx.Non-FloatingBalloons.xXx
tHeRe'Z m0reX 2 it laHz buT i cArN bE b0theRed by tHe dAmNed tHinGs.
themANDtheMEMORIEStheyLEAVEme