. wwwDOTuncensored-profanityDOTblogspotDOTcom .
. TAG ME LOTS! I LOVE TAGS!!!! .
. i dont have a fucking problem .
. i just love to say fuck .
. and maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me .
. and afterall you're my wonderwall .
. and with a tear in my eye .
. give me the sweetest goodbye .
. are we all victims of opportunity .
. people hate me .
. cuz i'm better than you .
. i'm perfect, pissed off, beautiful .
. navigations at the left .
. A P P L E .
. nadalalahonkyoyo .
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
this miracle happened today..
#268: ahnyong, deh wangjanim.
*translated: goodbye, my prince.*
Okay, the title has nothing to do with anything in my life. I just really like it. It's a line from Goong - Princess' Hours. Which btw, since EVERYONE (well, okay everyone who watches it) have been swooning and blogging abt it, I too will justify why this show is simply not /that/ great. At least from my POV. Which matters A LOT in MY blog. Hahaha.
1) The actor playing Lee Shin, the Crown Prince, is so NOT good-looking. He has eyes even smaller than Rain's, (whose concert, by the way, has been reduced to $488 to public. I suspect the $888 and $688 tickets were meant for VIP/sponsors/whateverelse), if that's even possible. I so much prefer Yul.
2) Shin Chaegyung, the Crown Princess, is such a pain in the posterior. She's whiny, full of herself, childish and a smart aleck to boot. Okay. Maybe starting out she wasn't like that but oh god... Towards the end you really feel like throttling her.
How the hell does some girl who was just told that she trampled and screwed around with his feeling, turn around and tell the guy, "If you love me, why can't you forgive me?" Then proceeds to lose her temper at him. LIKE HELLO!!! NEWS FLASH!!! The guy just told you that you TRAMPLED and ran his feelings AND his pride to the ground, you actually think that a feeble apology will suffice? What are you? Stupid? You're supposed to be 19 in the show, not 9.
3) The ending really really sucks, compared to some of the other K-dramas I've watched like Kim Sam Soon, Full House, Attic Cat, LSIH, Save The Last Dance... How the hell does one get pregnant without having sex on the day of marriage? Okay. Maaaaaaayyyyybeeeee they did it on the day she accepted his proposal but still. Shouldn't it still take 5 weeks at the very least? And what in the world happened to the subplot about her friends and what not? And why do they seem so distant from each other when they're supposed to be in love and haven't seen each other in weeks?
On the other hand, I actually do like the show. Haha. Doesn't sound like it right? But yeah, I do. Just not as much as the others. I think Yul is absolutely dashing, and brave, and I'm kinda glad he didn't get together with the brat... er I mean, Chaegyung. He's not eville but a little misguided and he's only trying to help a girl he really likes, who he thinks is suffering at the hands of his heartless unfeeling bastard of a cousin. And the way he holds the press conference in the end, I can only say CARPE DIEM!!! What a great guy.
The middle is really good too, you know before it gets over-dramatic and draggy. And I love the teddy bears, they're simply ADORABLE! BUY ME ONE SOMEBODY.
But the thing is I'm not raving about any of the guys in the show as I did for say... KIM RAE WONNNNN!!! HYUN BINNN!!!!! JI SUNGGG!!!! LEE YOUNG-JAE(Rain's character)!!!!! You get the idea. Maybe it's cause the guys in this show are really really seriously androgynous-looking. Hmm. I always preferred my celeb-crushes to be a bit less girly-looking. I guess this kinda takes away all the fun of watching a K-drama if you don't fall in love with the leading man. Maybe that's why I don't like the show as much. Hmm.
On the other hand, I just watched "Flushed Away" today. I laughed from the start all the way to the end. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I'm so getting that VCD!!! I just laughed so much. I think I was the only one who got most of the jokes though. A lot of them were very subtle. I didnt think the aunties with their kiddos would get it or if you weren't much aware of the English culture like the ah lians and ah bengs sitting a few rows behnd. Hmm.
Other good news includes, THEY FUCKING IMPORTED THE "WHICH STAR ARE YOU FROM" DVD WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES INTO SINGAPORE!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
THREE more papers, 9 more days. I can make it. =)
20:20
can i have just one
more moondance with you
//_*stupid motherfucker pull your head out your ass & see-*
iLUSTforTHEMdesperately
.: A B C A2 :.
.: Hong Kong in June! <3 :.
.: Which Star Are You From with English Subtitles DVD :.
.:
Love Story in Harvard with English Subtitles in VCD/DVD :.
.: Attic Cat with English Subtitles in VCD/DVD :.
.:
Sony MP3 Player :. Got my Zen ;)
.:
Maxtor 60GB External Hard Drive :.
.: To remain in contact with everyone of the Covalently-Bonded Sisterhood of Punsters till i'm old grey and wrinkly :.
.: 10 seasons of vcds/dvds of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. :.
.: Tai-tai-hood :.
thisISme. ADOREme.
18.
260888
Raffles Girls' Primary School
Bukit Panjang Govt High School
Catholic Junior College
Badminton
Dancing
Shopping
Ice-skating
Reading
THEYcompleteME
letTHEmusicHEALyourSOUL...:
- blink182 - sum 41 - nickelback -
- fall out boy - mae - smile empty soul - lifehouse -
- i voted for kudos - alter bridge - KoRn -
- oasis - the killers - yellowcard - his.infernal.majesty -
- frank sinatra - michael buble - jay chou jie lun -
there's alot more but really do u want me to carry on?
THEYmakeMEgoONaFOODAGE...:
.Pizzas.Pasta.GreenTea.
.Murtabak.TehTarik.
.BanMian.FriedFishBeeHoon.
.MyGrandmama'sPorridge.Chocolate.
they are the reason i'm fat. damnit.. but i love em! <333
iLOVEtheirSTUFF...:
=nike=adidas=fila=
=ripcurl=billabong=quiksilver=
=zara=miss.selfridge=topshop=forever21=
=ig's.heaven=bookbinders=bloomington's=
but it doesnt necessarily mean you've got to get stuff from these places you know. all gifts are appreciated so long as they come in good thought.
BURNthatCRAP...:
xXx.Broccoli.xXx.Cabbage.xXx
xXx.Hypocrites.xXx.Backstabbers.xXx
xXx.theBrainDead.xXx.theActCute.xXx
xXx.Techno.xXx.Trance.xXx
xXx.Mornings.xXx.Running.xXx
xXx.Carrot/TomatoJuice.xXx.FlyingBugs.xXx
xXx.fAkEgHeTtOwRiTinG.xXx.n00bspeak.xXx
xXx.Non-FloatingBalloons.xXx
tHeRe'Z m0reX 2 it laHz buT i cArN bE b0theRed by tHe dAmNed tHinGs.
themANDtheMEMORIEStheyLEAVEme